Therapeutic Learning Center
From wellness and exercise programs to support groups, the Therapeutic Learning Center is here to help patients and families.
The Therapeutic Learning Center at the Cancer Treatment Center offers a number of services:
- Individual and family counseling for Cancer Treatment Center patients and their caregivers
- Nutritional counseling and support
- Many wellness programs including free exercise classes
- Assistance finding transportation to radiation therapy treatments
- Assistance finding financial resources
- Smoking cessation classes
- Literature and brochure library
- Wig and headwear assistance program (for patients in Madison and St. Clair Counties)
- Look Good Feel Better Program (monthly)
- Nutritional supplement assistance (for patients in Madison and St. Clair Counties)
- Massage therapy for Cancer Treatment Center patients
To learn more about the Therapeutic Learning Center's services, please call (618) 236-1000.